The Grulla Armas 216RB is a classic design for shotguns that will accompany you forever.
The 216 Roundbody has been one of the most popular Grulla’s sold at in our Gun Room. The 216RB offers a will balanced quick handling SXS that offers fine quality handcrafted European workmanship. These guns have been crafted with drop forged steele action frame with gas escape valves, fine scroll type engraving, case hardened or old silver receiver, Demiblock barrels with concave rib, Automatic selective ejectors, double articulated front triggers, and English style walnut stock.
The Grulla Armas 216RB:
– Drop forged steel frame with disc set strikers and gas escape valves.
– Rose & scroll hand engraved action.
– Round or traditional square body action.
– Old silver or case hardened finishing.
– Drop forged demibloc, chopper lump barrels with concave rib.
– Automatic, selective ejectors.
– Double triggers with articulated front.
– Five pins true side locks with double safety sears.
– Well figured walnut stock with hand rubbed oil finish.
– Custom stock measurements available.
– Silver oval for your initials.
– Available in all gauges: 12 – 16 – 20 – 28 or 410 gauge.
– Additional custom features available.
LCS Price: CALL FOR PRICING!
216RB Right Hand Options
|Gauge||Forend||Triggers||Barrel Length||Chokes||Receiver Finish||Weight|