Weighing only 6 pounds, the Benelli Ultra Light is the lightest semi-automatic 12-gauge shotgun in production, sporting a featherweight alloy receiver and shortened magazine tube. The unique raised target rib used in these Benelli shotguns is made from the same super-light, super-strong carbon fiber employed in Formula I race cars. New this year the Benelli Ultra Light 20-gauge shotgun, which is literally the lightest 20-gauge in the world, weighing in at just 5.2 pounds. The Ultra Light incorporates all the same features that lightened up its 12-gauge big brother. Ultra Light 20-gauge and 12-gauge shotguns are an uplander’s dream.
|Gauge||Stock|| Barrel Length
|12||Weathercoat||24″||3 – IC, M, F||3″||6.0 lbs.|
|12||Weathercoat||26″||3 – IC, M, F||3″||6.1 lbs.|
|28||Weathercoat||26″||3 – IC, M, F||3″||5.2 lbs|
|28||Weathercoat||26″||3 – IC, M, F||2 3/4″||5.0 lbs|
Ultra Light Specifications
- Inertia Driven Operating System
- 12 Gauge weighs only 6 lbs
- Shim Kit included to adjust Drop and Cast
- Crio Barrel and Choke System uniform patterns
- Super Strong Carbon Fiber Raised Target Rib
- Satin Walnut with WeatherCoat Finish
- 3 Choke Tubes and Wrench Included
- Available in 12, 20, and NOW 28 Gauge!
- Fitted Hard Case Included